Digital Transfer Printing
Feel free to browse our products online and follow the steps to upload your logo and place your order online, or email your orders through to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help if you have any questions.
We can also print your own items - BYOG (Bring Your Own Garment) fee applies.
- Low minimum order quantities
- Effective on all colours and fabrics
- Bright and vibrant colours plus specialty finishes available - including fluoro & reflective colours
- Care is required when washing the garments – wash inside out, do not tumble dry and do not iron the print
- Designs are required in vector format (AI, EPS or PDF with all text converted to outlines/curves)
- Full colour designs and single colour designs are a breeze
- Small outline may be noticeable around the outer edges of detailed designs, and the printed area may have a slightly vinyl/plastic feel
- Perfect for sports uniforms, as it is ideal for printing numbers and names as a single colour
- Quick turnaround
To make things easier, we've simplified it as per below:
|Quantity||Small - LHB/RHB/BY
Up to 100x100mm
|Medium - FRONT/REAR
210x150mm or 105x300mm
|Large - FRONT/REAR
300x210mm or 420x150mm
XLarge - FRONT/REAR
Up to 300x300mm
(If you are viewing this on a phone and having difficulty scrolling the table to the right, simply turn your phone to view sideways - landscape view)
* SETUP is a once off setup fee per artwork design for us to edit your artwork making it suitable for Digital Transfer Printing. If you are unable to supply Vector artwork (What is Vector Artwork?), we can redraw that for you free of charge. If you have specific pantone colours in your artwork/logo's, advise us at the time of ordering.
Vector artwork can be provided to the client for their own future use, at their request.