Terms and Conditions
The personal information you provide to Evoke Uniforms will be used to process your order. Relevant information may be disclosed to third party service providers (eg. courier companies) for the provision of their service.
Promotions and Offers
· Free Shipping Promotion
*Minimum spend $700 excl GST. No coupon code required.
Return of Goods - Blank Clothing
· Returns due to change of mind or incorrect sizing can be exchanged.
· A $25 or 10% (which ever is greater) per brand/label restocking fee is applicable - This is to cover the expenses involved with providing this service (freight from the warehouse and suppliers restocking/administration fees).
· Fees are higher for multiple items and items not returned in sale condition (i.e. staff repacking/folding).
· Exchanges must be made within 7 days of receipt of stock, the cost of return and re-shipment will be at the customers expense.
· All returns and exchanges must be approved by Evoke Uniforms and are at the discretion of Evoke Uniforms unless required by law.
· All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a Returns and Exchanges form, which will be emailed to you on request.
· Returns must be received in an unworn condition, in all original packaging with labels/swingtags still attached - EXACTLY how they were received.
· Evoke Uniforms reserves the right to reject returns if the goods are returned in a soiled, worn or an unsalable condition on receipt.
· For hygiene purposes, products that include an undergarment can not be exchanged.
· Clearance Items are not eligible for exchange or return unless the product is faulty, is not doing what it is supposed to do, is significantly different to those shown in pictures or in the product description.
· In the case where a Credit is applied, the customer agrees to redeem the Credit within 12 months from the return date of the Returns Authorisation.
Return of Goods - Uniforms, Promotional Products & Homewares
· Goods supplied as ordered (correctly) will not be refunded unless the product is faulty, is not doing what it is supposed to do, is significantly different to those shown in pictures or in the product description.
· Evoke Uniforms will replace or refund any goods that arrive faulty or damaged, or the product is significantly different as shown or described, or is not doing what it is supposed to do.
· Faulty goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt of stock. Notification of fault or damage for inspection before a refund or replacement of stock will be issued. We may need to have the item assessed by the manufacturer to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, or refund.
· Decorated goods (goods that have been branded - embroidered or screen printed with your Logo or Artwork) cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty or required by law, if any faults are found, Evoke Uniforms must be notified within 30 days of receipt of stock.
· When placing an order it is expected that the customer has checked the provided sizing charts and measured accordingly. As brands and sizes differ nationally with all leading Uniform brands, it is essential that a size is not assumed due to manufacturing differences in style, shape and fit.
· If uncertain in any way about product suitability for bulk orders please order a sample first.
· Samples may be purchased only.
· Credits for samples, less delivery will be given at the discretion of Evoke Uniforms.
· A $25 or 10% (which ever is greater) per brand/label restocking fee is applicable - This is to cover the expenses involved with providing this service (freight from the warehouse and suppliers restocking/administration fees). Fees are higher for multiple items and items not returned in sale condition (i.e. staff repacking/folding.)
· Return of samples and subsequent freight charges is the customer’s responsibility.
· Approved samples must be returned within 5 days of receiving. Samples must be returned in new, unworn condition, in all original packaging with labels/swingtags still attached - EXACTLY how they were received.
· Samples can be purchased from some brands only. See the product images for our Sample Service logo. Contact us to enquire about an item/brand if you are unsure.
· Samples will not be refunded, only credits (credit on your account to be spent on future orders) for approved sample returns will be applied as stated above.
· Due to the volume of requests, administration time and shipping costs involved, unfortunately we cannot supply free samples.
Full Sample Policy
Clients Own Garments for Branding
Should a customer bring to us their own garments for us to brand, it is on the following conditions;
· Only brand new garments will be accepted for branding.
· Evoke Uniforms will take no responsibility for the end result as we cannot guarantee branding onto fabrics or garments that we are not experienced with nor familiar with.
· Evoke Uniforms will not replace any garment not supplied by us under any circumstance.
· If you find a better advertised price anywhere in Australia, we will beat it!
· Prices must be published on the internet site of the competitor, quote or printed brochure or formal quote with ABN Number on display.
· Competitor’s uniform company must be established and residing in Australia and products must be identical.
· Applies to clothing only, although we will try to beat prices on other items, including embroidery, screen-printing and promotional items.
· All transactions are processed in $AUD.
· Customers will be required to pay at the time of order unless an account has been established.
· Orders not paid for will not be processed or dispatched.
· Payment terms of 30 days from date of invoice may be given for approved trading accounts.
· We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Debit Cards through the Stripe Payment System - Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification.
· We accept Paypal.
· We accept Bank Transfer - Orders are not finalised until cleared payment is received.
· We accept Afterpay.
· For orders not purchased through the online shop, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Debit Cards as well as direct Bank Transfer - details found on invoice.
· Most goods and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10% if delivered in Australia.
· The currency selector (top right) defaults to AUD GST Inc, all prices shown are GST inclusive, unless specified otherwise (eg. embroidery and screenprinting pricelists).
That can be changed to AUD ex.GST if you would prefer to view your prices excluding GST. The same option will be set as your default next time you view the site from the same device.
· Garment material may differ from time to time in weight and colour depending on batch and exposure to natural elements. This is considered the norm according to International standards.
· Material will always exceed advertised weight but weight variance is common and acceptable.
· Evoke Uniforms cannot take any responsibility for garments that appear slightly different as this is acceptable to a degree.
· 100% polyester garments are prone to pulling of threads. Please check garments carefully before wearing as once worn, we will not accept 100% polyester garments back for reasons of pulled thread. The reason is that this may occur during normal wearing and we cannot be responsible for wearers care.
· Colours will differ from screen to screen.
· Where a PMS colour is not supplied, colours will be matched from the digital image supplied.
· We will match as close as possible, however colours can vary from PMS colours.
· Evoke Uniforms is not responsible for exact colour matching.
Delivery & Shipping
· Orders without branding should be despatched generally within 1 to 5 working days, as long as items are available (unless specified otherwise).
· Orders with branding (embroidery, printing, etc), should be despatched generally within 2 to 4 weeks as long as items are available. This is due to the process of production (Branding is a Physical process involving the set up of artwork, machines and the process of programming and loading machines). Any unforeseen delays over this period will be advised of. Promotional items or Specialty items are also generally within 2 to 4 weeks. Custom items that require manufacturing can take 4 weeks - 3 months depending on the item, any longer than normal timeframes will be advised at the time of order.
· Evoke Uniforms cannot be held responsible for delays in providing orders due to supplier’s stock availability.
· Evoke Uniforms will endeavour to make every effort to deliver all orders in completion as promptly as possible.
· If for any reason we are unable to despatch your order, we will aim to notify you within 3 working days.
· Evoke Uniforms cannot be held responsible for goods lost or delayed by common carrier, international or Australian Customs departments, or natural disasters.
· If the shipping costs exceed our expected delivery and handling fees, we will notify you of any additional costs before proceeding with the order.
Once your order is despatched, delivery time will depend on your location.
Generally within 3-10 business days Australia Wide and within 10-20 business days for International orders.
Refer to our Shipping page for more info.
· Evoke Uniforms is at times capable to carry out urgent orders, but any additional expenses will be passed on to the Customer for payment before the order can be processed.
· Evoke Uniforms is not in any way legally liable for any goods not arriving at any destination on a due date.
Cancellation of Order
· Cancellation Fees apply as outlined below. These fees are to partially cover the time involved in administration, stock transfers and freight, graphic/artwork preparation etc.
· If stock has been transferred between warehouses to fulfill your order for delivery, a $25 or 10% (which ever is greater) per brand/label restocking fee is applicable - This is to cover the expenses involved (freight from the warehouse and suppliers restocking/administration fees).
· If artwork has been prepared, mock ups issued and emailed, the minimum fee is $25.00 per logo/artwork for Embroidery and $50.00 per logo/artwork for Screen Printing.
· These fees vary depending on status of the job, but typically costs involved are artwork fees, set-up costs, restocking fee or full payment of job if items have already been decorated.
· You will not be responsible for cancellation fees if we cannot fulfill your order.
· If an order has already been processed for decoration and or despatched, the order is not able to be cancelled.
· Once your order is placed, we are generally unable to change the colours or sizing of your order. This is due to the stock being picked/ordered and the order being finalised in our system.
· Any approved changes will incur a minimum $10.00 fee, to cover the cost of stock transfers and reprocessing and coding of your order.
· Additions are easily processed if advised prior to the order being dispatched and are paid for in full.
Artwork Fees and Conditions
· Artwork fees for embroidery and screen-printing can be found on the pricelists within the web site.
· Logos required in different sizes and colours are treated as additional logos.
· Embroidery proofs and screen printing mock ups/proofs are generally issued within 3-4 working days of placing your order via email (sometimes we will wait until the stock is received for various reasons, eg. when a large logo is required, size can can be determined by the smallest sized garment).
· Once your embroidery is digitised and set up for your order (this happens generally within 1-2 working days of your order being placed), basic edits to the design can be made (i.e change of colour, increase in size, omission of text), however any edits or changes to the design will incur an edit fee, or a set up fee for a new design entirely.
· Any artwork prepared by Evoke Uniforms (visual mock ups and artwork proofs) are NOT to be used externally unless permission is granted by Evoke Uniforms.
· Artwork approvals are required in writing, and it is the customers responsibility to check proofs carefully, any placement, spelling, grammar or colour mistakes that the customer has approved is the customers responsibility. Artwork proofs will clearly advise sizing, placement, colour/s of your artwork including a proof/mock up of your required decoration.
· Once items are sent to production and artwork is applied orders are not able to be cancelled as these are branded and the property of the customer.
· Evoke Uniforms accept artwork/logos from customers under the understanding that the customer has sought permission from the owner of the artwork/logo for reproduction.
· Evoke Uniforms will not be held responsible if a customer solicits reproduction without this permission. The responsibility is with the customer for any copyright infringements for logo use.
· Note: Embroidery, Screen Printing and Heat Press applications are a physical process and garments are framed manually by hand on machines/tables. Allowances in artwork placements between garments are generally up to 2cm, allowance is acceptable.
· All confectionery/lollies that leave the temperature-controlled warehouse are inspected and verified to be in perfect condition. Despite best efforts, we cannot guarantee that your items will arrive in perfect condition and are unable to issue refunds or replace products damaged by extreme temperatures.
· On rare occasions, freight or item charges may display or auto-calculate incorrectly. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that is priced or auto-calculated in error.
· The material on this website is copyright and is either owned or licensed by the Supplier or the Suppliers Companies. Evoke Uniforms is licensed to use all marketing materials supplied to promote our suppliers range of products.
· Any company or person/s defaulting on an invoice payment will be followed up. All fees involved in recovering the debt will be billed to that company or individual. Accounts over 45 days past due shall be placed on Stop Supply. Accounts over 52 days past due shall receive a Final Notice, with 7 days to clear arrears. Accounts over 60 days past due shall be placed with our Debt Collection Agency. A charge of 20% of the Total Unpaid Debt will be added to original overdue amount to cover any associated costs incurred as a result of legal action. Costs over and above the 20% charge, customers will be liable for also.
· Evoke Uniforms has legal ownership of goods provided until paid for in full.