DTG (Direct To Garment)
Direct to garment printing is a printing method that applies the ink directly onto the garment, kind of like your printer at home, except it's printing onto a garment, not onto paper.
It's easy to do one-offs with DTG as there’s almost no setup time. You can print detailed designs and photorealistic images with almost no color limitations.
DTG prints tend to last the life of the garment - and age along with it.
DTG Printing Prices:
|1 - 4||5 - 9||10-24||25-49||50-99||100+|
|Full size print (up to 350mm x 400mm)||$14.50||$14.00||$13.50||$12.50||$11.50||$11.00|
Prices exclude GST.
DTG direct to garment printing is only suitable for COTTON garments.
Unit prices are per print. Additional positions can be quoted.
Recommended for use on:
- High quality 100% cotton t-shirts
- Cotton Rich Hoodies or Sweatshirts (min 80% cotton)
Advantages of DTG Printing:
- Perfect for one-offs and small runs as setup cost is low
- The print is soft to touch
- Complex detailed designs in full colour are acheivable
Colours are printed in CMYK. DTG is not matched to Pantone colours like other print methods.
- AI (Illustrator file)
- EPS (vector/outline file)
- PDF (vector/outline file)
- JPG (minimum 300 dpi at actual print size)
We can redraw your artwork into the correct format if required from $70 per hour plus gst.