Please choose carefully when ordering, ensuring you check size guides, product description & images provided, However we do offer the following returns policies/procedures for your peace of mind.
Return of Goods - Blank Clothing
· Returns due to change of mind or incorrect sizing can be exchanged.
· A $25 or 10% (which ever is greater) per brand/label restocking fee is applicable - This is to cover the expenses involved with providing this service (freight from the warehouse and suppliers restocking/administration fees).
· Fees are higher for multiple items and items not returned in sale condition (i.e. staff repacking/folding).
· Exchanges must be made within 7 days of receipt of stock, the cost of return and re-shipment will be at the customers expense.
· All returns and exchanges must be approved by Evoke Uniforms and are at the discretion of Uniforms and Homewares Online unless required by law.
· All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a Returns and Exchanges form, which will be emailed to you on request.
· Returns must be received in an unworn condition, in all original packaging with labels/swingtags still attached - EXACTLY how they were received.
· Evoke Uniforms reserves the right to reject returns if the goods are returned in a soiled, worn or an unsalable condition on receipt.
· For hygiene purposes, products that include an undergarment can not be exchanged.
· Clearance Items are not eligible for exchange or return unless the product is faulty, is not doing what it is supposed to do, is significantly different to those shown in pictures or in the product description.
· In the case where a Credit is applied, the customer agrees to redeem the Credit within 12 months from the return date of the Returns Authorisation.
Return of Goods - Uniforms & Promotional Products
· Goods supplied as ordered (correctly) will not be refunded unless the product is faulty, is not doing what it is supposed to do, is significantly different to those shown in pictures or in the product description.
· Evoke Uniforms will replace or refund any goods that arrive faulty or damaged, or the product is significantly different as shown or described, or is not doing what it is supposed to do.
· Faulty goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt of stock/notification of fault or damage for inspection before a refund or replacement of stock will be issued. We may need to have the item assessed by the manufacturer to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, or refund.
· Decorated goods (goods that have been branded - embroidered or screen printed with your Logo or Artwork) cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty or required by law.
· When placing an order it is expected that the customer has checked the provided sizing charts and measured accordingly. As brands and sizes differ nationally with all leading Uniform brands, it is essential that a size is not assumed due to manufacturing differences in style, shape and fit.
Return of Goods - Homewares
· There is no returns on Homewares.